Saturday 19 September 2009

Military Man

Work has commenced on the art for Walking Wounded #3.

One of the challenges of producing a war comic is capturing the correct martial flavour. This is pretty difficult for a peacenik like me who's only experience of the army is once having to write the following letter:


9th October 2004


Dear Sir/Madam,

Re: Credit card application

Please find a completed agreement form enclosed.

You will note I have amended my title from “Col” to “Mr”. I wish to make it clear that I never knowingly described myself as a Colonel when completing the online application and that I ascribe the mistake to an error with the website.

Please would you amend your information at the earliest possible opportunity? I will not be able to accept any future correspondence to “Col Denton”.

Yours sincerely,

Chris Denton

No comments: